- Advocacy in Agricultural Education - The purpose of the Advocacy in Agricultural Education committee is to provide insight and recommendations on opportunities to effectively influence agricultural education through promotion, communication, and policy.
- Financial Review - The purpose of the Financial Review committee is to review the financial statements, dues structure and fiscal solvency of the organization.
- Member Experience -The purpose of the Member Experience committee is to provide insight and recommendations on the value of the NAAE organization and review the perceptions that current and prospective members have about NAAE.
- Professional Development -The purpose of the Professional Development committee is to provide insight and recommendations on leadership and learning to improve and evolve educators for boundless classrooms.
- Teacher Recruitment, Retention, and Recognition -The purpose of the Teacher RRR committee is to provide insight and recommendations on topics and initiatives related to attracting, engaging, supporting, and celebrating agricultural education professionals.
MAAE Committee Report Template (google doc)
This is a view only document. In order to submit a report for your committee, you will need to make a copy of this document first, edit the new document, and then email it to the association at firstname.lastname@example.org.