The Michigan Association of Agriscience Educators is
a professional organization
for Agriscience Educators
- Congratulations 2021 MAAE Award Winners:
- Outstanding Middle/Secondary Program: Lapeer County Tech Center, Tammy Hyatt
- Want to contribute to MAAE? You can show your support by making a contribution through the Michigan FFA Foundation, which provides support for Michigan Agriscience Teachers through professional development and scholarship opportunities for educators.
- MAAE Mentor-Mentoree Responsibilities:
- Contacting mentoree on bi-weekly basis. Reminding of deadlines Asking if help needed with curriculum FFA updating & offering training materialsChecking on individual personally
- Contacting other individuals or organizations that may assist mentoree ie. MSU, MDE, MAAE, agricultural organizations
- Mentoree to contact mentor on regular basis with questions concerning Program management FFA activities Curriculum Time management
- Respond to contacts from mentor
- Join the NAAE Communities of Practice to find resources, share information, and keep tabs on what is happening NAAE is offering Webinars (Online Professional Development Opportunities) Click here for more information.
Michigan Association of Agriscience Educators, M.A.A.E.
| Treasurer: Kevin Nugent, 11090 Five Mile Rd., Lowell, MI 49331 | Secretary: Vicki Yackle, 6204 W. Richardson, Pigeon, MI 48755 | firstname.lastname@example.org